Histopathology workshop – Cardiovascular Pathology
Grado, Italy 2007
The histopathology workshops held at the biennial International Conferences of the EAFP have been a great educational resource for members. Cardiovascular pathology was the topic looked at during the Grado workshop.
The list below shows all the presentations provided during the workshop, as provided by each author.
Please click here to access available files, upon login using valid credentials.
- Beth MacConnell – Lymphosarcoma in Devil’s Hole pupfish, Cyprinodon diabolis
- Beth MacConnell – Streptococcus spp. infection in hybrid striped bass, Morone saxatilis x M. chrysops, and tilapia, Oreochromis sp.
- Beth MacConnell – Vitamin deficiency in rainbow trout, Oncorhynchus mykiss
- Brian Jones – Diffuse vacuolation in heart of pink snapper, Pagrus auratus
- Brian Jones – Severe cardiomyopathy in pink snapper, Pagrus auratus
- Diane Elliott – Aeromonas salmonicida cardiac infections in juvenile coho salmon, Oncorhynchus kisutch
- Francesc Padros – Myocardial inflammation and necrosis in turbot, Scophthalmus maximus
- Francesc Padros – Cardiac atrial abnormalities in pollock, Pollachius pollachius
- Francesc Padros – Sudden death syndrome in sea bass, Dicentrarchus labrax
- Francesco Quaglio – Heart infection due to Henneguya sp. (Myxozoa, Myxosporea) in gilthead sea bream, Sparus aurata cultured in Italy
- Francesco Quaglio – Ichthyophonus in the heart of bogue, Boops boops (Linneo, 1758)
- Francesco Quaglio – Nocardiosis in meagre, Argyrosomus regius cultured in Italy – a case report
- Hege Hellberg – Acute mortality in Atlantic salmon caused by circulatory collapse due to pancreas disease (PD)
- Heike Schmidt-Posthaus – Heart, depletion of subepicardial haematopoietic tissue / Liver, spleen, chronic necrotising vasculitis
- Heike Schmidt-Posthaus – Heart, endocarditis with secondary hypoxic hepatic degeneration
- Heike Schmidt-Posthaus – Heart, heamangioma, paraganglioma
- Ivona Mladineo – Parasitic granulomas in the ventricular tissue of adult reared bluefin tuna, Thunnus thynnus
- Margarita Smirnov – Digenea (trematodes) in the cardiovascular system of tilapia, Oreochromis sp.
- Patricia Noguera – Unknown Pathology, is having a big heart a problem?
- Perttu Koski – Metacercariae of the digenean Ichthyocotylurus erraticus in whitefish, Coregonus peled
- Satu Viljamaa-Dirks – Unusual appearance of sturgeon heart that is normal