Histopathology workshop on Fish Neoplasia
The histopathology workshops held at the biennial International Conferences of the EAFP have been a great educational resource for members. Neoplasia was the topic looked at during the Malta workshop.
The list bellow shows all the presentations provided during the workshop, as provided by each author.
Please click here the selected file to get a PDF of the contribution.
- David Bruno – Fibroma
- David Bruno – Lymphoma in Farmed Rainbow Trout, Oncorhynchus mykiss
- David Bucke – David Bucke’s Collection
- Francesc Padrós – Fibrosarcoma in female turbot
- Heike Schmidt-Posthaus – Iridophore tumor originating from the pigment layer in the dermis of a grayling
- Irma Gimenez-Conti – Melanoma
- Irma Gimenez-Conti – Neurofibrosarcoma
- Máire Mulcahy – Squamous cell carcinoma in the rudd, Scardinius erythrophthalmus
- Marco Galeotti – Marco Galeotti’s Collection
- Oliver Hochwartner – Spontaneous neoplasm of the renal collecting ducts in an oscar, Astronotus ocellatus
- Pornpimol Jearranaiprepame – Lymphosarcoma in Northern Pike, Esox Lucius
- Stephen Feist – Stephen Feist’s Collection
- Willie Wildgoose – Retinoblastoma
- Willie Wildgoose – Urinary bladder papillary cystadenoma
- Wolfgang K. Vogelbein – Hepatic pathology in mummichog