Histopathology workshop – Sensory Systems
Tampere, Finland September 2013
For 20 years the EAFP have included a histopathology workshop in their biannual conference. Each of the workshops has covered a different subject enabling pathologists to present selected cases for discussion. The EAFP council have helped in the success of these workshops, but thanks must go to the participants from across the world who have taken time to put together case material in an environment where others can learn and discuss histopathology. The list bellow shows all the studies provided during the workshop. The access to the workshop proceedings is granted to active EAFP members only.
The list bellow shows all the presentations provided during the workshop, as provided by each author.
Please click here to access available files, upon login using valid credentials.
- Beat von Siebenthal – Granulomatous Encephalitis in a Seahorse (Hippocampus reidi)
- Brain Jones – Glomerulonephritis in Oncorhynchus tshawytscha from New Zealand
- Brian Jones – Melanophoromas from New Zealand Marine Fishes
- Camilla Fritsvold – Pathological Changes in Juvenile Atlantic Halibut (Hippoglossus hippoglossus) Persistently Infected with Nodavirus
- Diane Elliott – Effects of Renibacterium salmoninarum on Olfactory Organs of Chinook Salmon (Oncorhynchus tshawytscha) Marked with Coded Wire Tags
- Galit Sharon – Liposarcoma in Clownfish (Amphiprion ocellaris)
- Jalil Zorriehzahra – A Histopathological Study of Maid (Liza klumzingeri) Mortality in the Persian Gulf and Oman Sea
- Margarita Smirnov – Disorders of the Eye in Tilapiine Fish from Lake Kinneret (the Sea of Galilee)
- Maricruz Guevara – Cryptocaryon irritans in Cornea of a Lionfish (Dendrochirus barberi)
- Maricruz Guevara – Thelohania contejani Infection of Eye Muscle Tissue of a Crayfish
- Patricia Noguera – Eye Diplostomiasis in Rainbow Trout, Oncorhynchus mykiss: Penetration and Migration Success
- Perttu Koski – Massive Eosinophilic Granular Cell (EGC) Infiltration in the Cranial Nerve Roots of Farmed Sea Trout in Connection with Mortality with Nervous Symptoms
- Sirri Rubina – Retinal Glioneuroma in a Goldfish (Carassius auratus)
- Stephen W. Feist – Sensory Systems of Fish – an Overview
- Thomas Wahli – Aphanomyces astaci Infection of Eye of Noble Crayfish (Astacus astacus)
- Thomas Wahli – Trematode Infection of Eye and Brain of Minnow (Phoxinus phoxinus)