Second Announcement: CALL FOR PAPERS
Featured article for publication in the Bulletin of the European Association of Fish Pathologists Special Edition:
Diagnostics for Aquatic Animal Diseases I
As a key component of disseminating the progress made in current fish and shellfish diagnostics development and research, we will be publishing a Special edition issue on ‘Diagnostics for Aquatic Animal Diseases I’ in the EAFP Bulletin. The format for paper submissions is very flexible and should be no more than about 10 pages in length, including references, tables and figures.
The scope of this special edition includes all topics within the field of diagnostics for aquatic animal diseases. This may include but is not limited to:
- Development and validation of molecular methods – e.g. PCR, qPCR
- Development and validation of histological methods – e.g. immunohistochemistry, In situ hybridisation, immunofluorescence
- Case studies on pathogen detection using novel approaches
- Comparisons of different diagnostic tests
- Evaluation of sensitivity and specificity of diagnostic methods
- Practically applicable papers including clinical examination and diagnostic capacity
PLEASE NOTE THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS TO THIS SPECIAL EDITION IS 12th OCTOBER, 2020.
The Special edition is planned for publication in December 2020.
For further author guidelines or any other questions relating to this Special edition please do not hesitate to contact Dr. Sean Monaghan (Publications-Officer/Editor) or Dr. Snjezana Zrncic (General Secretary/Co-Editor) directly.
Dr. Sean Monaghan
EAFP Bulletin Editor / EAFP Publications Officer