3RD ANNOUNCEMENT: CALL FOR PAPERS:
Featured article for publication in the Bulletin of the European Association of Fish Pathologists Special Edition:
DIAGNOSTICS FOR AQUATIC ANIMAL DISEASES II
Due to the breadth of topical interest in progress made in current fish and shellfish diagnostics development and research, we will be publishing a second Special edition issue on ‘Diagnostics
for Aquatic Animal Diseases II’ in the EAFP Bulletin for publication early in the new year. The format for paper submissions is very flexible and should be no more than about 10 pages in length,
including references, tables and figures.
The scope of this special edition includes all topics within the field of diagnostics for aquatic animal diseases. This may include but is not limited to:
- Development and validation of molecular methods – e.g. PCR, qPCR
- Development and validation of histological methods – e.g. immunohistochemistry, In situ hybridisation, immunofluorescence
- Case studies on pathogen detection using novel approaches
- Comparisons of different diagnostic tests
- Evaluation of sensitivity and specificity of diagnostic methods
- Practically applicable papers including clinical examination and diagnostic capacity
PLEASE NOTE THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS TO THIS SECOND SPECIAL EDITION IS 15th JANUARY, 2021.
The Special edition is planned for publication in February 2020.
For further author guidelines see https://eafp.org/call-for-papers-on-diagnostics-for-aquatic-animaldiseases / or any other questions relating to this Special edition please do not hesitate to contact Dr. Sean Monaghan (Publications-Officer/Editor) or Dr. Snježana Zrnčić, (General Secretary/Co-Editor) directly.
EAFP Bulletin Editor / EAFP Publications Officer
EAFP General Secretary