“The best image published in the EAFP Bulletin between 2011 – 2015”
- A selection of the 36 most appealing and scientifically interesting images published in the EAFP Bulletin between 2011 – 2015 have been entered into a photo competition.
- The contest’s aim is to promote and enhance the readership and the interest for the EAFP Bulletin.
- Over 6 weeks, 6 images will be published in the contest’s webpage, hosted into the EAFP website and promoted trough the EAFP Facebook page. Each group of 6 images will be published on the afternoon of the Sunday of that week, remaining there available over the next 7 days.
- EAFP members and followers, including friends and colleagues are invited to vote for their favourite image(s), based on their scientific interest, but also for their aesthetic appeal.
- The winning image from each week will enter the ’Final’, which will include another round of votes to elect the best image from those finalists.
- The Author of the winning picture (original photographer) will receive free registration for the 19th EAFP International Conference in September 2019 in Porto, Portugal.