EAFP Small Grant Scheme 2018
In light of an overall reduction of grant funding opportunities in the field of aquatic animal health, the EAFP is launching a new 2018 Small Grant Scheme to assist its members in obtaining training in new methods or support collaboration which can further improve research in fish pathology. The EAFP Small Grants Scheme has been established to allocate small amounts of funding (up to a maximum of 1000 Euros) to support requests from members of the EAFP.
• Obtain training in new methods or support collaborations to improve research in fish pathology
• Small grants of funding are allocated up to a maximum of €1000
• Funds will be provided specifically for training or collaborative visits to laboratories and institutions.
- Applicant must be a registered member of the EAFP;
- Significant scientific quality of the presented project;
- Preference will be given to applicants that were not previously funded by SGS.
Five grants are available for 2018.
The Application form and template Agreement can be downloaded from the EAFP website.
The following documents must be enclosed with the signed application (1) CV (1 page) and (2) signed and stamped letter of acceptance from the host institution. All documents need to be sent via e-mail to Ivona Mladineo, Meeting Secretary of the EAFP ([email protected]). Applications will be assessed by the EAFP Council and applicants will be notified by e-mail after the relevant EAFP Council assessment has been completed. No detailed feedback will be provided and the decision of the Council will be final. Recipients of SGS funds will be required to sign the Agreement where applicant duties after the termination of the activity (training or collaborative visit) are listed.
The deadline for the current application round is on 29 April 2018.