Joining the EAFP
Benefits of Membership
New members are always welcome and membership includes:
- 6 issues of the Bulletin of the EAFP (in full colour from 2011)
- Discounted registration fee for the EAFP biannual international conference and other EAFP events
- Access to “EAFP Student awards” for biannual conference
- Access to “Small Grant Scheme” application
- Access to the Member-only area of the EAFP Website
- Contribution to the EAFP-Facebook page
- Job seeking / vacancy advertisement via the EAFP website
- Access to the detailed list of EAFP Members
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
PDF – click here
Word doc – click here
EAFP GDPR consent – click here
2020 EAFP membership fees
- Regular 50 €
- Student 25 €
- Library 100 €
- Sustaining 400 €
Please notice that the fees for regular or student members have been the same for the past nine years.
To join the EAFP please complete the membership form and return it to your Branch Officer or return it directly to:
EAFP General Secretary, Dr Snježana Zrnčić
Croatian Veterinary Institute
Department of Pathology
Laboratory for fish and molluscs diseases
Savska cesta 143
If you would like to join the EAFP or require more information please click here.
We will always attempt to provide back issues for new members joining mid-year. However, our print run is low and therefore this may not always be possible and in these circumstances, PDFs will be made available.
The fees will be collected by the EAFP Branch Officers before February. To minimize unnecessary administrative work, we kindly ask all members to settle their fee payment promptly upon receipt of a notification or invoice. In the event that there is no branch officer in your country, you can pay your fee by a bank transfer to the central EAFP bank account. Please contact the General Secretary for further information.
In order to keep our membership database updated and to minimize returns of the Bulletin, please keep your local EAFP Branch Officer informed on any changes in your postal address as well as the email address. Alternatively, contact the EAFP General Secretary directly.
The EAFP General Secretary ([email protected])