- News and Views
- Utilising pathology codes to detect increases in aquatic animal disease occurrence: a retrospective case study.
L. M. Hall, S. Duguid and P. A. Noguera. – Read it-
- Capsular typing of Streptococcus agalactiae (Lancefield group B streptococci) from fish using multiplex PCR and serotyping. C. A. Shoemaker, D-H. Xu, J. C. García and B. R. LaFrentz. – Read it-
- First detection of Sphaerothecum destruens in salmonids in France. P. M. Boitard, A. Charrier, S. Labrut and M. Jamin. – Read it-
- Note: Highly adherent Salmon Embryo cell lines (CHSE-214, SSE-30) infected with Mycoplasma spp. may be highly susceptible to viruses. O. Schachner, A. Dressler and M. El-Matbouli. – Read it-
- Note: Comparison of two methods for detection of Kudoa spores. A. Saraiva, M. Alves, J. C. Eiras and C. Cruz. – Read it-