In light of an overall reduction of grant funding opportunities in the field of aquatic animal health, the EAFP is launching a new 2020 Small Grant Scheme to assist its members in obtaining training in new methods or support collaboration which can further improve research in fish pathology.
The EAFP Small Grants Scheme has been established to allocate small amounts of funding (up to a maximum of Euro 1000) to support requests from members of the EAFP. Funds will be provided specifically for training or collaborative visits to laboratories and institutions.
- The maximum amount to allocate to an applicant per SGS will be 1000 Euro
- Applicant must be a registered member of the EAFP
- Preference will be given to applicant able to demonstrate additional funding (non-EAFP funds)
- Preference will be given to an applicant that previously was not founded by SGS
Five grants are available for 2020.
Application form and the template Agreement can be downloaded from the EAFP website.
- Please click here to download the SGS 2020 application form.
- Please click here to download the SGS 2020 template Agreement.
Submission (including the signed application and CV, signed and stamped letter of acceptance from the host institution), needs to be sent via email to Ivona Mladineo ([email protected]), the EAFP Meeting Secretary by 18th February 2020.
Applications will be assessed by the EAFP Council during Council meeting, or by means of e-voting at earliest. Applicants will be notified by email after the relevant EAFP Council assessment has been completed. No detailed feedback will be provided, and the decision of the Council will be final.
Recipient of SGS funds will be required to sign the Agreement were applicant duties after the termination of the activity (training or collaborative visit) are listed.