Joining the EAFP
New members are always welcome and membership includes:
- Six issues of the Bulletin of the EAFP per annum, in full colour from 2011.
- Discounted registration fee for biannual conference.
- Student awards for our conference.
- Informative web site.
- Facebook discussion forum.
- Access contact details of members through an updated copy of the Members Handbook published via the members area of the web.
We will always attempt to provide back issues for new members joining mid year. However our print run is low and therefore this may not always be possible and in these circumstances PDF's will be made available.
Division of Veterinary Diagnostics and Research
Research Group for Bacteriology and Pathology
1870 Frederiksberg C, Denmark
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM (PDF) click here
MEMBERSHIP FEES for 2013
Full 50 Euros (no change since 2011)
Student 25 Euros
Sustaining 400 Euros
Library 100 Euros
The Members Handbook is an invaluable reference for all EAFP members, containing information about the EAFP and listing all Branch Officials, Sustaining Members and Ordinary Members along with their contact details. The current edition of the Members Handbook is available to EAFP members. Please log in through the discussion forum.
If you would like to update your current membership details please contact the EAFP general secretary, Lone Madsen firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updating Your Membership Details